This event is sold out!!!! Brazilian Economic Outlook 2019
Date: January 23, 2019
Time: 8:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Event DescriptionJoin us for this great opportunity to understand the Brazilian economic scenario from the perspective of experts and renowned professionals. Our panelists will discuss both the short-term outlook and the long-term challenges and opportunities for Brazil under a New Leadership.
- Otaviano Canuto - Brazilian Economist. Former Vice-President and Executive Director at the World Bank
- Peter Leite - President, Hichens, Harrison & Co.
- Marcelo Bernal - Co-CEO, CFO & EVP of Corp. Development at Merchant e-Solutions
- Nelson Mikovenyi - Director of International Finance at Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Rodrigo Dantas e Silva, Principal at Ernest & Young, LLP will serve as the moderator for the event.
This event is designed for:
Business leaders, entrepreneurs, public officials and global executives who are currently doing or interested in trading and investing in Brazil.
IMPORTANT: there is no same day registration for this event (unregistered guests arriving the day of the event will NOT be permitted to enter the building due to security rules of the FED). All guests must register by January 18, 2019.
BACC-SE Partners and Supporters:
- Consulate General of Brazil in Atlanta
- World Affairs of Council of Atlanta
- Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- Delta Air Lines