Sales – Capital Equipment, Industrial Automation, BSME (or similar) Kelly Engineering is currently recruiting for a Sales Engineer for one of our top clients based in: Portland, OR. As the Sales Engineer you will be responsible for the continuous improvement of product standards and customer satisfaction for companies with unique packaging, handling and production applications Additional Responsibilities Include:
* Develop proposed project and equipment specifications for inside detail, to assure the project.
* Promote the Company, its capability, products, and service.
* Make and submit periodic budgets and sales plans for sales and promotion in assigned area.
* Promote and develop sales of assigned products and systems to agents and potential clients.
* Solicit and review all equipment inquiries, specifications and customer needs. Develop and
* Request all quotations using standard form, check and confirm terms and provisions.
* Prepare and record appropriate records and details for potential sales, and quotations.
* Review and report all orders from regional customers.
* Follow up all commercial details, and keep up to date with technical changes required.
* Make periodic sales reports and forecasts, with the standard format and policies of the Sales.
* Attend necessary, approved, regional industrial conventions and seminars.
Job Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty in a satisfactory manner. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: Engineering Degree from four-year College or university; in mechanical or electrical engineering. Language Skills Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Interested party’s can submit resume directly to KURB376@kellyservices.com. The gentleman’s name is Kurt Buehler.